Adrift in Golden Bay has five luxury, 1-bedroom holiday villas. All of the villas are of the same design and have the same facilities, differing only in their outlook and proximity to the beach.
(Scroll down for individual villa views)
Features & Facilities:
- Bedroom: All villas have one bedroom with a split-king bed (can be made as a king or two singles) that faces out towards the sea through bi-fold windows and is supplied with high-quality linen, bathrobes and beach towels.
- Capacity: The villas are designed as a luxurious accommodation for two. If you have 3 or 4 people in your party and do not wish to book 2 villas, our Beachfront Studio may be available to accommodate the additional guests, please enquire with us.
- Living space: The spacious, open-plan living/dining room has quality dining furniture, a lounge suite, smart TV with Chromecast allowing you to access your own Netflix, Sky Go, Prime etc from your smart phone, DVD player and bluetooth speaker. Bi-fold doors open outdoors to connect the living room and the deck.
- Outdoor space: Private outdoor space is generous. At the front of each villa is large deck equipped with quality wooden outdoor dining furniture, sun umbrella and sun loungers and an extensive groomed lawn looking out to the beach. Behind each cottage is a large enclosed courtyard.
- Kitchen: The kitchen includes a 4-burner gas cook-top, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, cookware, crockery, cutlery, & glassware. A hooded Weber barbecue is located in the villa courtyard, for alfresco dining. Milk, a selection of teas and freshly ground organic, fair trade coffee are provided and replenished as required.
- Bathroom: The stylish, tiled bathroom features a large two-person 18-jet hydro-therapy spa bath, shower over bath, under-floor heating, heated towel rail, Egyptian cotton bath towels, hairdryer and locally produced artisan toiletries.
- The villas have a large indoor floor area (45 square metres), a deck facing the beach (20 square metres), and an enclosed courtyard at the rear, with the addition of at least 200 square metres of private lawn at the front of each cottage.
- Privacy has been a major consideration. With this in mind, the villas have no side windows and each deck is screened from the deck of the adjacent cottage.
- The floors are solid Eucalyptus; the Lawson Cyprus ceilings have exposed Douglas Fir rafters. All woods are plantation grown - we have avoided the use of native timbers (please see our Environment Initiatives page if you're interested in reading more on this).
Property facilities (complimentary):
- In-room, property-wide broadband internet (WiFi)
- Two sit-on surf kayaks, a double kayak and three SUP (stand-up paddle boards)
- Self-service laundry (available every evening)
Our most private beachfront villa is situated across a trickling stream and has it's own lush lawn that leads down approximately 30 metres to the beach. The Honeymoon Villa has breathtaking views over Golden Bay. BOOK NOW >
As with the Honeymoon Villa, these two villas are approximately 30 metres from the beach. They share a front lawn however with careful planning and landscaping, remain very private. Both have expansive views over Golden Bay. BOOK NOW >
Our two Garden Villas are approximately 80 metres from the beach. Each villa has its own private lawn and garden. A clear, spring-fed stream flows between them and is landscaped to provide privacy . Both are slightly elevated for a view of the sea. BOOK NOW >
Not what you're looking for? View The Beachfront Studio here >