COVID-19: Important information for bookings and stays
Book with Confidence - Updated Services
- In conjunction with our Five-Star Gold rating, Adrift Accommodation is Qualmark COVID Clean Approved.
- "Independent Rate" option available for those that wish to enjoy a more self-contained experience. This does not include breakfast hampers or a daily housekeeping service.
- Option for "Self Check-in/out"
- All villas are completely separate and we have no indoor common areas.
- We ask that you please vacate your accommodation during housekeeping service (applicable to Inclusive Rate only).
- Whilst we have always had an impeccable track-record for cleanliness, we have put in place further cleaning and sanitizing plans as guided by the Ministry of Health to ensure the well-being of our guests, our staff, ourselves and our community. We are also giving you the option as part of the booking process for contactless check-in and check-out.
- We ask that you wear a mask at our reception (even though it is outdoors) to reduce any risk of transmission. If you do not want to wear a mask or are nervous about in-person contact, please choose the "Self check-in" option when booking.
- New Zealand is at Level Orange in the COVID Protection Framework.
Cancellation Policy Changes
Free cancellation for Autumn/Winter 2022 bookings: New direct bookings made after 13th January 2022, for stays before 20th September 2022: No cancellation fee will be charged if you need to cancel your reservation (at least 48 hours before your stay) and your booking deposit will be refunded.
Lock-down Affected Bookings: If any part of New Zealand is required to go into a lock-down over your stay dates, and prevents you from traveling to Golden Bay or requires you to return home early, there will be no cancellation charge and your booking deposit will be refunded. We also reserve the right to cancel bookings if necessary to comply with restrictions imposed or suggested by our government.