Reservation information for mobile bookings
Book Direct Discount
To receive the direct booking discount of 10%, click on the green box at the top of the page and enter the code "direct10" BEFORE entering your dates. The discounted rates will then be displayed.
- Select ALL the dates of your intended stay as the price per night may be less for a longer stay
- Not all vacancies can be shown on our booking page, please call us on 03 525 8353 if it is not possible to book on-line .
- Prices listed are for 2 people. The villas can accommodate 1 extra person (children over 12 years old only) at an additional charge of $79 per night.
- We always quote our very best prices on this (our own) website.
- Prices include tax and a daily breakfast hamper*
- An additional discount of approximately 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer.
- Credit card security is assured as we use DPS, a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant payment solution
Peak Season: 23rd December to 31st March
Shoulder Season: A graduated additional discount of 5 - 35% applies between our peak and low seasons,
Low Season: between 25th May and 25th September. Approximately 50% discount on the villa rate. If a 1 night stay is possible in our low season, it will be priced at our shoulder season rate (NZ$50 more than the posted price for the 2 night minimum price).
Golden Bay is a destination with lots of activities to experience for people that enjoy the outdoors, arts and crafts or just relaxing. It does take a little more effort to get here and is therefore worthwhile spending a little longer here to enjoy more of what Golden Bay and Adrift has to offer. The most frequent comment from guests at the end of their stay is they wish they had spent longer here!
- Low season: A minimum stay of 2 nights applies from winter until 23rd December 2020, however we do take a limited number of 1 night stays to fill gaps in our bookings or as last minute bookings. Please e-mail or "send an enquiry" if you are unable to make an instant online 2 night booking or last minute 1 night booking.
- Peak season: To avoid lots of 1 night gaps and bookings, we start initially with a minimum stay of 4 nights and take 3 night bookings which add to these initial bookings. Starting on 15th October 2020 we are now taking 3 night bookings for the Garden Villas for dates between 5th January and 14th March 2021.
- Shoulder seasons: we gradually reduce our minimum stay and start taking 2 night bookings. It is not possible to show all of these options on our website so if you wish to stay for a shorter time and can't make a booking online, please e-mail us or "send an enquiry". We can then advise you if and when a shorter booking might be possible. We respond to all enquiries, usually within 12 hours.
- Shorter stays may be more expensive to allow for the extra cleaning cost involved.
- Our aim is to provide you with a tranquil and relaxed environment. We therefore only accept children 12 years of age and over. The cost in this case is the same as an adult guest.
- We do not allow dogs or other pets in any of the accommodation. Good kennel facilities are available in Golden Bay for those travelling with pets that wish to stay.
- Christmas Day - we do not do any check-ins, check-outs or servicing on Christmas Day. Please also note that travelling in New Zealand on Christmas day can be more difficult; almost all cafes and even most supermarkets and gas stations are closed.
On-line bookings are possible at the moment until 1st April 2021. These dates will be extended into the low season when we decide our winter closing times. For other dates please check back later or "send an enquiry"
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any total or partial cancellations. If a cancellation is made prior to 60 days of your arrival date this fee will be a maximum of one nights accommodation for bookings up to 7 nights or for bookings of a total of 8 or more nights this will be a maximum of one third of the total cost of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 60 days of your arrival date a maximum of 100% of the total booking price may be charged. If we are able to partly fill the vacancy left by a cancellation we will only charge a cancellation fee for the nights remaining vacant plus any extra costs incurred in re-booking the accommodation. We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances, including those travelling domestically.
- Lock-down Affected Bookings: If any part of New Zealand is required to go into a lock-down over your stay dates, and prevents you from travelling to Golden Bay or requires you to return home early, there will be no cancellation charge and your booking deposit will be refunded. We also reserve the right to cancel bookings if necessary to comply with restrictions imposed or suggested by our government.
- A booking deposit is charged to your credit card at the time of the booking. For bookings up to 7 nights this will be one nights accommodation. For bookings that total 8 or more nights this will be one third of the total cost of the booking. The remaining payment is made at the time of your stay by either Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard or cash. A valid credit card is required at the time of check-in this may be charged to cover the cost of any property damage or excessive cleaning if the room requires this on departure.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease future prices from those originally posted, but the price given at the time of booking will always be the price that is charged.