BOOK DIRECT & SAVE: Click the box below then click the red banner on the top of the next page for 10% off
Book Direct Discount
- Click the gray box above to view availability and prices. To receive the direct booking discount of 10%, click on the maroon box at the top of the following page and enter the code "direct10". The discounted rates will then be displayed.
Adrift in Golden Bay - Booking Notes
- An additional discount of approximately 10% is given on stays of 7 days or longer
- Prices include tax and a daily breakfast hamper
- Select ALL the dates of your intended stay as the price per night may be less for a longer stay
- Prices listed are for 2 people. The villas can accommodate 1 extra person (children over 12 years old only) at an additional charge of $79 per night
- We always quote our very best prices on this (our own) website
- In our peak season we start with a minimum stay of 4 nights then allow 3 night and 2 night stays which add to existing bookings or fill spaces
- Not all 2 and 3 night possibilities can be displayed on our booking calendar so please contact us or "send an enquiry" for possible 2 and 3 night bookings that are not displayed on the calendar.
- As the date gets closer, the minimum stay requirement is reduced so that usually within the last 7 days we often accept 1 night bookings
- Credit card security is assured as we use DPS, a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant payment solution
Peak Season: (23rd December to 31st March ).
Shoulder Season: A graduated additional discount of 5 to 35% applies between our peak and low seasons,
Low Season: (12th May and 31st August) Approximately 48% discount on the villa rate. One night stays in our low season are priced at our shoulder season rate (NZ$50 more than the posted price for the 2 night minimum stay price) please contact us if you can only stay 1 night to arrange this.
- Golden Bay is a destination with lots of activities to experience for people that enjoy the outdoors, arts and crafts or just relaxing. It does take a little more effort to get here and is therefore worthwhile spending a little longer here to enjoy more of what Golden Bay and Adrift has to offer. The most frequent comment from guests at the end of their stay is they wish they had spent longer here!
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies most of the year. We do take 1 night stays to fill gaps in our bookings and 1 night stays as last minute bookings. Please e-mail or "send an enquiry" if you are unable to make an instant on-line 2 night booking or last minute 1 night booking.
- Peak season next summer (23rd December 2019 to 15th March 2020) To avoid lots of 1 night gaps and bookings, we start initially with a minimum stay of 4 nights and take 3 night bookings which add to these initial bookings. We also take a very limited number of 3 night bookings at a 20% premium rate. Later in the year we gradually reduce our minimum stay and start taking 2 night booking. It is not possible to show all of these options on our website so if you wish to stay for a shorter time and can't make a booking online, please e-mail us or "send an enquiry". We can then advise you if and when a shorter booking might be possible. We respond to all enquiries, usually within 12 hours.
- Shorter stays may be more expensive to allow for the extra cleaning cost involved.
- Our aim is to provide you with a tranquil and relaxed environment. We therefore only accept children 12 years of age and over. The cost in this case is the same as an adult guest.
- We do not allow dogs or other pets in any of the accommodation. Good kennel facilities are available in Golden Bay for those travelling with pets that wish to stay.
- Christmas Day - we do not do any check-ins, check-outs or servicing on Christmas Day. Please also note that travelling in New Zealand on Christmas day can be more difficult; almost all cafes and even most supermarkets and gas stations are closed.
- On-line bookings are possible for this season until 15th June 2019 and for next season from 18 th October 2019 until 31st March 2020. These dates will be extended into the low season when we decide our winter closing times. For other dates please check back later or "send an enquiry"
- Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any total or partial cancellations. If a cancellation is made prior to 60 days of your arrival date this fee will be a maximum of one nights accommodation for bookings up to 7 nights or for bookings of a total of 8 or more nights this will be a maximum of one third of the total cost of the booking. If a cancellation is made within 60 days of your arrival date a maximum of 100% of the total booking price may be charged. If we are able to partly fill the vacancy left by a cancellation we will only charge a cancellation fee for the nights remaining vacant plus any extra costs incurred in re-booking the accommodation. We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances, including those travelling domestically.
- A booking deposit is charged to your credit card at the time of the booking. For bookings up to 7 nights this will be one nights accommodation. For bookings that total 8 or more nights this will be one third of the total cost of the booking. The remaining payment is made at the time of your stay by either Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard or cash. A valid credit card is required at the time of check-in this may be charged to cover the cost of any property damage or excessive cleaning if the room requires this on departure.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease future prices from those originally posted, but the price given at the time of booking will always be the price that is charged.